Monday, April 20, 2009

WCF Services Performance Testing

Most of the market available performance testing tools available for web services performance testing does not provide support to WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) web services performance testing.

The following are the tools which supports WCF web servcies performance testing.

> WCFStorm
> WCF Load Test
> SOAtest

SOAPUI doesnt support WCF web services performance testing. Out of above 3 tools, we have finlized on the SOAtest 5.5 tool to carryout WCF web services performance testing.

3 comments:

Papa said...

Hi Ramya,

I am Fendi from Malaysia and really interested in your article about Performance Test Estimation Effort.

I have a few questions to ask you, how do I reach you?. What is your latest email address.

thank you..

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Unknown said...

Good explanation on Performance Testing. Keep Posting!