- EFRs relevant for End Users (for improving User Experience):
- Performance, Security, Usability, UX, Accessibility, Reliability, Scalability, Availability, Capacity, Flexibility, Interoperability, Compatibility, etc.
- EFRs relevant for Developers / Testers during SDLC:
- Maintainability, Reusability, Testability, Portability, Supportability, Packaging requirements, etc.
- Speed & Resource utilization - Performance & Capacity
- Unauthorized Access - Security
- Ease of Use – Usability
- Likelihood of Failure – Reliability
- Ease of Change & Repair – Maintainability / Flexibility
Check out the entire article @